Previous
Next

VISIT > Religious Flower > Mother Church

MOTHER CHURCH

The Mother Church of Campo Maior, which occupies a central place in the village, is dedicated to Our Lady of Expectation and took 76 years to be built, starting in 1570 and having been completed in 1646.

It came to replace the old Mother Church, which was located inside the castle and was dedicated to Santa Clara.

Location