Property of the Santa Casa da Misericórdia of Campo Maior.
Baroque temple, attached to a hospital and with a sacristy to SE. It includes two bell towers and inside there is a single nave.
Founded in 1592 by João Vicente do Castelo, it underwent several changes over the next three centuries. For many decades it was used as a mortuary chapel by the local population.
In 2011 it underwent conservation and restoration works and is currently not in regular use, nor is it open to the public.